Moz Pie Chart - According to Moz, an Internet company that provides data on local ranking factors for online marketing, here are a few of the more important factors that determine whether or not you show up in search rankings of Google’s local business listings (all percentages approximate):
- 15% of your success depends on whether you have a Google My Business (GMB) listing setup completely (via GYBO.com) and optimized
- 14% of your success depends on whether Internet mentions of your business’s name, address and phone number match exactly with how they are presented in your GMB listing.
- 8% of your success is due to whether or not you have reviews set up on your GMB listing.
- 5% of your online marketing success for showing up on Google searches depends on your use of social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- 20% of your success for showing up on Google searches depends on how well your website is optimized, with each page (and blogs) dedicated to a separate aspect of the services you provide, written strategically to appeal to Google’s latest algorithms.
- 20% of your success depends on how well you strategically implement backlinks
- The remaining percentages concern a variety of other online marketing factors.
We help elevate your web presence and give you the tools you need to succeed including in-depth training.
- It drives traffic to your website.
- It converts that traffic into leads for your business.
- It establishes your authority.